Solutions — Elemental Security Platform
The most Integrated Automation Framework for
IT Security Compliance and Risk Management.
A solution that aligns security operations with business objectives.
The security industry has, by continually responding to the latest threat or regulatory requirement with another new tool, contributed to the fragmentation and manual processes that make security compliance problems virtually unmanageable. The problem that organizations are constantly facing is a permanent disconnect — the implementation gap — between the defined, written security policies and the actual status of any IT infrastructure.
Elemental Cyber Security bridges the gap with a comprehensive software solution that:
- unifies security controls across multiple different OS platforms,
- automates the lifecycle management of security and compliance policies,
- provides clear views and reports about the current state, security posture, and activity of network elements,
- enables continuous assessment of IT risk exposure,
- reduces the cost, the duration, the complexity of IT Audits,
- brings security executives back in control of their IT network.
The company's award-winning Elemental Security Platform™ (ESP) unifies security controls and delivers persistent visibility into the current state, security posture, and activity of the network environment. It completes these capabilities through programmatic assessments of the value of individual systems, as well as their associated risk. With this unique, risk-adjusted view of the network, Elemental provides organizations with the business-aligned security metrics they need to plan and prioritize security measures. The platform further provides advanced automation capabilities enabling organizations easily and cost-effectively express, implement, and enforce a broad spectrum of security policies to address security requirements, regulatory compliance, and business risk.
At the core of the Elemental approach is the Elemental Policy Engine (EPE™). It furnishes the power and operational efficiencies of repeatable processes IT security management needs to manage risk, network complexity and compliance pressures with limited resources. The EPE’s advanced automation capabilities enable organizations to easily and cost-effectively express, implement, and remediate a broad spectrum of security policies to address security requirements, regulatory compliance, and business risk.
- Implementing Role-Based Access Controls
- Protecting Data Against Compromise or Loss
- Managing Security Policies
- Unauthorized Host Containment
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- An Elemental Approach to Holistic Enterprise Security
"The emergence of integrated tools that combine security functions, reduce complexity, and increase accountability is a progressive step for the industry and a better solution for the enterprise customer."
Vice President and Director The Burton Group