Elemental® Cyber Security
Elemental Cyber Security develops and delivers superior security policy and compliance automation, risk management as well as network access control technology to the world's IT security markets. Solutions are scalable and range from small and midsize to large enterprises.
The company's award-winning Elemental Security Platform™ (ESP) unifies security controls and delivers persistent visibility into the current state, security posture, and activity of the network environment. It augments these capabilities through programmatic assessments of the value of individual systems, as well as their associated risk. With this unique, risk-adjusted view of the network, Elemental provides organizations with the business-aligned security metrics they need to plan and prioritize security measures. The ESP further provides advanced automation capabilities. These enable organizations to easily and cost-effectively express, implement, and remediate a broad spectrum of security policies to address security requirements, regulatory compliance, and business risk.
Elemental Cyber Security, Inc. is incorporated in Las Vegas, Nevada with American operations based in Plano (Dallas), Texas; European operations in Paris, France, Munich, Germany; development and support centers in Texas and California.
Awareness, Agility, Automation
At the core of the Elemental approach is the Elemental Policy Engine EPET. It furnishes the power and operational efficiencies of repeatable processes IT security management needs to manage risk, network complexity, and compliance pressures with limited resources. These capabilities simplify and enhance all critical aspects of implementing security policies and managing compliance and risk, including:
- Unified Policy Framework enables enterprises to manage their security and compliance projects as a unified, comprehensive and continuous process
- Continuous Automation simplifies the definition, expression implementation, monitoring, and remediation of policies
- Risk Agility helps enterprises organizations apply resources where needed most through the discovery and valuation of individual machines
The Elemental Vision
From its inception Elemental has focused on helping organizations overcome the fragmented and ad hoc state of current enterprise security infrastructures. By providing a unified view of the many disparate controls implemented, Elemental enables network managers and security professionals to meet the varied needs for compliance, network access control, and risk management:
- Simplifying Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, PCI, FISMA and GLBA compliance by making it easier to identify the required controls
- Protecting critical resources from unauthorized access by implementing role-based access controls
- Protecting sensitive data against compromise or loss by complementing perimeter defenses with strong internal host-based security
- Giving administrators complete visibility into the security state, risk posture, and activity of systems throughout the network, allowing them to manage enterprise security policies and compliance more effectively
- Reducing the cost and complexity of security and compliance audits through automation, which makes it simpler to demonstrate to auditors that required controls have been properly implemented, maintained and monitored